- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
AccountabilitiesThese vital roles works within a specific category and reports into the Category Programme Manager. They are responsible for planning and delivery of the Category’s most complex projects (NPD or Campaign). They will ensure that the projects they manage are delivered through the process and that all projects pass through the appropriate level of governance (PRLs, Phase Reviews and Milestones), to enable the business to make informed decisions. The Senior Project Manager will manage the budgets and resources of their specific projects, work closely with the Commercial, Product Management, Insights, Claims and Legal functions directly relating to the projects they are running.
The role takes ownership of the internal resource, time and cost management of specific projects. Working closely with the Product and Commercial Management teams, the Senior Project Manager is critical in ensuring that the project runs to spec, is delivered on time, to the required quality expected at Dyson.
- Proven background in digital media or advertising as Senior Project Manager or Senior Producer
- Strong track record of driving complex projects with lots of moving parts
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience of managing six figure budgets and spend
- A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together
- You will have a solutions’ focused approach to your work
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays