- Competitive salary
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data is now vast. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to Dyson’s success.
This role sits within the Great Britain & Ireland (GB&I) Business Intelligence & Analytics team and is tasked with ensuring that the GB&I market are able to leverage rich, accurate, timely data that drives reporting and analytics to generate insights and make data driven decisions.
- Bring together disparate data sources & metrics from both internal and external data sources leveraging the latest cloud technologies and programming languages
- Build data pipelines, data models & utilise predictive analytics that answer key questions in relation to the respective business units
- Create relevant and meaningful outputs that enable data sharing and aid decision making
- Make improvements and efficiencies to existing processes, specifically through automation in Google Cloud Platform
- Previous experience with data lakes and or data warehouses, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Skilled in writing performant SQL & Python.
- Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Data Flow, Data Proc etc. (or similar cloud based platforms)
- Experience with statistical programming languages
- Working knowledge of data science modelling concepts
- Enthusiasm to explore new technologies, methods and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines