- Data Analysis
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Senior Data Analyst
Part of an energetic and dynamic CITO group
Based in Singapore as part of a global data community, you will work within multi-disciplinary agile squads working alongside some of the best agile leaders, data visualisation specialists, data engineers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, and business specialists. The CITO group is tasked with ensuring engineering excellence as a basic standard for the delivery of Dyson Solutions, Services and Products.
WHO YOU ARE
You think and dream all things data, enjoy working as part of an energetic and focused team that solves problems that have a direct line of sight to business value. You are consumed with automating anything that does not represent business value. You have a sense of ownership and enjoy hands-on technical work. Your values are important to us in the way you live and work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Data Analyst in Singapore, you will work in multi-disciplinary agile squads delivering data products and services.
- Have minimally 5 years of relevant experience
- Design and augment data collection techniques, making appropriate for analysis and reducing manual effort
- Analyse, model and visualise data from various sources (ie. BigQuery, SQL, Dataverse) for effective data storytelling
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria for product delivery
- Working with Data Owners to productionise and enable self-service data products
- Active participation in ideation and discovery workshops to understand business pain-points, user requirements and business processes
- Actively seek to understand customers’ data landscape, provide insights to complex questions, and assess their appropriate data quality needs
- Identify automation opportunity as part of solutioning to simplify and optimize business processes/data flows
- Champion process re-engineering and Agile practices across teams as we continuously improve process flow
THE DYSON TECH STACK
We take technology agnostic approach when solving problems for diverse business functions. Some of the common languages include working with Python, R, SQL, DAX and VB using visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker and Neo4J and on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure. You will be expected to stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to keep pace with Dyson’s innovative culture.
Our global reputation is priceless, and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We are authentic, different and pioneering. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.