- Planning and Retail Operations
- Mexico - Mexico City Office
Demand Planning, an analytical, initiating, and consolidating person is sought to be able to perform the following functions:
- Statistical analysis based on historical sales, understand business strategies and convert them together with commercial and marketing in promotions and actions that impact the forecast of sell-out and sell-in.
- Consolidate, direct actions in balancing and managing inventory, avoiding low turnover product.
- Attend and participate in meetings to give updated information about the business
- Teamwork with the areas to achieve the company's objectives
- Monitoring and proactivity of the product supply, to communicate problems at the right time
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.