- Hong Kong - Office
We’re looking for a Senior Designer with a background in digital and print. You’ll have an aptitude for involving in all stages of design from concept to production and working closely with our talented and inspiring creative team.
You’ll be joining a team of smart, expressive people and given the encouragement, trust and freedom to do the job we love. It’s a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career. You’ll get to tackle far-reaching problems with satisfying outcomes and quick turnarounds. Constantly challenging your own thinking to get to the best solution, using insight to drive a better experience.
Something of a digital obsessive with your finger on the pulse of the forever-changing digital world, keeping abreast of the latest industry thinking and ideas, trends and advancements. Always learning and always interested in developing new skills that make you a better designer and communicator.
About the role
- Working with our Video editor, Senior creative Lead, Project management team and stakeholders from other teams to create and evolve new visual solutions.
- Demonstrating exceptional creative thinking and executional design skills.
- Designing cross platform experience with our customer journeys and how they interact across all of our communication touchpoints for management’s presentation.
- Understanding the data-driven research used to define the intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
- Comfortable in supporting a project from initial concept through to delivery, focusing on the experience and interactions we create through beautiful design and intuitive usability.
- Versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects within the vast array of Dyson’s platforms.
- Working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
- Ensuring all designs work within the principles and are built on our Dyson Design System. Demanding consistency of experience across the multiple touchpoints.
- A champion of best practice, design principles and advancing our core Dyson Values.
- Confident in presenting and explaining creative ideas to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Actively advancing the team culture.
- Five or more years of relevant to digital and print design or equivalent.
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview
- Experience creating designs and key visuals
- Experience using tools such as Photoshaop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign
- Experience in integrated communication campaign
- Experience in video editing is a plus
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it
- Comfortable to work under fast-paced, hybrid & agile working environment
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, Chinese & Mandarin
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.