- Japan - Tokyo Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
Dyson Business Intelligence team:
The business intelligence team under the Direct business is responsible for providing support to the day-to-day and long-term strategy teams across all categories. As part of the business intelligence team, you will be able to support the direct e-commerce team and to collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as Brand, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management etc.
The team also collaborates with similar teams in the APAC region, and with central teams in Singapore and UK, and similar analytics roles in Japan under other functions, with opportunities for cross-functional projects.
About the role
- Monitor performance KPIs for online marketing activities and changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to grow the direct business
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on how to best leverage analytics to construct dashboards and reporting mechanisms in order to inform better business decisions
- Collaborate with content team and Group functions to make recommendations on A/B testing in order to improve site performance
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, GCP and Python to improve efficiency of analysis and report production
- Support the analytics function in automating and improving the current analytics environment
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Background in web analytics or digital marketing with experience in either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (2-4 years experience)
- A strong quantitative, creative and problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio etc.
- SQL knowledge (preferred)
- Python knowledge (preferred)
Example of Future career opportunities
- Digital Analytics Manager
- Analytics roles within cross functional
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.