- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is constantly evolving. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
Our mission is simple: we solve problems others ignore. Engineering exciting new technologies which defy convention and pioneer radical re-inventions that work.
Right now, we have ambitious plans to continue growing our Direct global business. The last year has propelled digital to the centre of every customer experience, opening more opportunities and a host of new avenues and technologies to explore.
The Go-to-market creative team is responsible for designing and delivering global campaigns across multiple channels. They craft the stories, content and experiences that bring our technology and products to life at every touchpoint. Ensuring the same attention to detail to each interaction, as we do to the engineering of our machines. Our focus is on joining the dots across the multiple channels to enhance the shopper and owner journeys that drive acquisition and retention, supporting the overall strategic direction of the business.
About the role
You’ll be joining a passionate, multi-talented team working alongside many areas of the business. The role will support the delivery of campaigns across the full spectrum of Dyson’s digital channels. You’ll work closely with other campaign creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts for web page layouts, digital display advertising and CRM – then preparing them for final delivery to the various digital platforms around the world.
Your work will also be the final step in the creative process and will be the physical assets the end-user will effectively see and interact with. Therefore, attention-to-detail and pixel-perfect design is vital to maintain consistency. You will be expected to deliver to a high quality, that is on-brand and within the agreed time frames.
- An enthusiastic and creative thinker.
- Understand and embed best practice principles in all design, ensuring that outputs meet the expected standard.
- A keen learner, continuously seeking to develop skills and broaden knowledge of new technologies and trends in the digital world.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with other areas of the business.
- Confident in presenting your own work and being accountable for the quality and standard.
- Engage with team initiatives, actively developing the team culture..
- Closely work with other creatives, sharing of ideas and lead within brainstorm sessions.
- The ability to interrogate and interpret creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all your work.
- Ambitious and looking for opportunities to improve and self-develop.
- Qualification in Design or ideally 4-6+ years of relevant experience.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your eye for detail and digital skills.
- Experience with using Sketch and Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- A keen eye for layout and typography.
- Animation /motion graphic skills or video editing (After Effects, etc.) would be beneficial.
- Self-sufficient experience of delivering projects from strategy to execution.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape – advancements in technology & design, digital trends, connected products etc.
- Understanding of programmatic digital advertising, while using this knowledge to create appropriate creative executions.
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
- Work alongside dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design and interactions into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site hair salon
- Electric vehicle lease scheme
- Free concierge service
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants with free lunches and hot drinks
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.