- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The growth of Dyson’s Direct business is a key strategic priority for the organisation and based on significant ambitions will be a key focus area of the business. As a Senior Digital Optimisation Manager, you will be managing the development of digital optimisation roadmaps across our largest Dyson.com markets and become the go-to specialist for delivery across the platform.
Utilizing available customer data insights, you will leverage your deep understanding of digital optimisation & personalisation to lead the planning, execution and in-flight enhancements of targeted test campaigns in order to improve the shopper experience and our direct sales performance. You will work closely with the Director Digital Optimisation to create an optimisation vision and roadmap for Dyson.com, closely aligned to our blueprint ambitions.
As drivers of transformation – the Optimisation Team often lead initiatives, filling gaps to achieve our goals and demonstrating where organisational change is needed. As such, you must be flexible, a confident self-starter, problem solver, enjoy removing obstacles and very comfortable with change. Working closely with product owners, markets, commercial teams and best in class external agencies you will lead the optimisation roadmap that adds significant value by aligning the Dyson Direct experience to the changing need of our customers.
About the role
- Lead the development of Dyson’s digital AB & MVT optimisation roadmap across multiple markets working closely with the local eCommerce Director.
- Work closely analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver optimisation campaigns to improve the performance of Dyson’s direct sales channel.
- Proactively identify optimisation opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights and previous learnings.
- Create/plan/build structured optimisation tests, both internal set-up or via external agencies, in order to improve the customer experience and direct conversion rate.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Using in-depth understanding of data insight, update key stakeholders on optimisation outcomes and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business.
- Manage the best in class external agencies and work closely with internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Creative UX, Product Owners, Commercial & IT).
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
- Significant experience in leading the development of optimisation campaigns, working across Creative UX, Product Owners and Commercial departments to deliver results.
- +6 years digital experience managing, merchandising and optimising website content.
- +2 years hands-on experience executing on enterprise level AB & multivariate test optimisation and personalisation platforms (e.g. Adobe Target, Adobe AEM / Analytics, Google products, Oracle Maxymiser, session replay tools etc).
- Ideally proficient and fluent in Adobe Target & Adobe AEM, and self-service tools.
- Proven track record of identifying data led optimisation opportunities and its interpretation into actionable test campaigns that drive direct revenue.
- Experience in the design, QA and build of test optimisation campaigns, through to reporting and interpretation analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- A detailed understanding of how data insights and optimisation techniques (AB / MVT / Personalisation) can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate optimisation / performance.
- The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes, with excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimisation campaigns.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines. Confident, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven understanding of optimisation best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Thorough working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web mark-up languages.
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience of working agency- and client-side with a proven understanding of how to influence audiences.
- Good understanding of user journeys, digital usability and user experience.
- Previous experience in utilising content management systems.
- Experience working across international teams and cultures would be a distinct advantage as the role will require significant communication EMEA & APAC teams.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.