- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Senior E-Commerce contents merchandiser
Report to UX manager.
Web content management and operation
• Deploying Dyson brand and NPD campaigns to Dyson websites to ensure campaign readiness in a timely and effective manner
• Managing the localization of Dyson web contents provided from the Group headquarters and brief designers to work on site's design.
• Creating and managing contents on the Magneto CMS platform
• Be responsible for the readiness in terms of ecommerce operation including content, ranges, stocks and pricing.
Communication with groups and other departments
• Communicate frequently with the group as work progresses.
• In the event of an IT issue, it is necessary to resolve the issue by communicating with the relevant departments and groups.
• Smooth communication with other departments is required when registering and editing web content.
• UI/UX improvement of official shopping mall and other online channel registered contents.
• Review and check GA and other data analysis.
• Analyze and improve the website with data analytics team.
Skills and experience requirements
• Minimum 4 years and Maximum 5years digital marketing/content management experience; majority of which must be with a strong consumer multi-national brand with proven track record
• Experience in using e-commerce platform Magento is highly preferred.
• Creative expertise on technical aspects of website development
• Proven, professional track record in development of websites a must
• Strong understanding of numbers to translate analysis into action and ultimately design
• Experience of localizing and reflecting the web content of the head office abroad
• Experience working with web agencies
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Must be fluent in Korean and English
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.