- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
We engineer our websites & experiences like we engineer our machines, and as the Senior E-Commerce Performance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading a team to ensure the experiences we create are as optimal as possible.
About The Role
- At Dyson our Owners are central to everything we do, and your role will make sure that owners are getting a fantastic Dyson experience, every day. This function deals with experimentation & optimisation, bringing a scientific approach to online experience design & is obsessed with building the best solutions for our owners, using data to find opportunities, and working alongside creative teams to test solutions.
- As Senior E-Commerce Performance Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring and empowering our global team of performance analysts in identifying insights and quick wins to improve day to day trading.
- You will work closely with global e-commerce, media, and content teams to deliver optimisation opportunities and evaluate the success of these initiatives to drive the continuous improvement of the onsite experience. Working across markets you will be responsible for the quality and quantity of insights, owning the process from end to end as well as leading, onboarding and training the team of global performance analysts.
- Dyson is a fast paced and agile company. The below is an example of your main week to week accountabilities but is not a complete list.
- Line management of performance analysts, ensuring all resource is dedicated to the right market priorities and in line with market strategies.
- Incorporate Live Commerce, Social Commerce & Retention into the optimisation way of working, collaborating with these teams to ensure we are providing actionable insights.
- Working with the local market teams to contextualise insights and deliver deeper analysis where required.
- Process management to guarantee timely delivery of insights & evaluations.
- Ensure the insights are evenly split between Retention and Acquisition opportunities,
- Working together with the OE, Media and E-Commerce & Retention teams to identify improvement opportunities across the entire shopper journey.
- Ownership of our global data studios & creating the perfect environment for rapid optimisation.
- Support in on-site audits and own distribution as well as execution of shared insights in markets to scale the best customer and owner experience globally.
- Supporting wider analytics needs, going beyond day-to-day trading, by working with Analytics, Media, Owner Experience and A/B testing teams.
- Training of performance analysts, the coordination of training material as well as organising training with internal and external partners.
- Supporting your team of performance analysts; setting out daily objectives, leading review sessions to help identify development opportunities. Checking over analysis to ensure clarity and quality of insight delivered.
- Line management, coaching and development of performance analytics team.
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll understand and think first and foremost what these initiatives and actions do for our owner experience.
- Analytical Mind-set: Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify new opportunities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics & UX analytical tools.
- (Prior knowledge of AEM and Hybris would be advantageous but not essential.)
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong communicator: Able to communicate and present at all stakeholder levels.
- Natural teacher, creating an inspiring and engaging training program and working environment.
- Project management skills: Ability to break down a goal into manageable tasks and work efficiently to deadlines.
- Collaborative: You’re comfortable collaborating will colleagues and peers across countries, cultures and levels of seniority.
- Confident with the ability to work proactively and autonomously in fast agile environment.
- Has previous experience of working in digital and e-commerce.
- Has a bias for action and to get things done with a positive & collaborative attitude.
- Performance related bonus
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- On-site gym
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.