- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our engineering approach starts with different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way. Today we employ more than 5,800 people around the world in software engineering, mechanical engineering and science-related roles.
About the roleWill be part of a scrum team with a definition of done that spans low-level design, development, unit test and integration and regression test. The developer will focus on automated integrated feature testing (as opposed to unit test). The developer will write and execute the tests and, depending on load, may guide the developers to help with integrated feature testing. The engineer will also work on writing emulation programs for hardware in the loop automated test frameworks, hence C/C++ experience is desirable.
- Scrum Agile experience
- Test automation
- Use of C and Python
- Linux User space and RTOS experience
- Version control (preferably git)
- Experience of Gherkin language and Behave test framework
- Google Test or Ceedling / Unity / CMock unit test frameworks
- Use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.