- Singapore - Technology Centre
The global property portfolio is located in more than 80 countries in over 140 properties. Not only do we have office and retail space, but R&D and Manufacturing. As we redevelop and improve our portfolio, it is important to have an independent internal team that can apply some consistency with respect to recognized standards, best practice, compliance and quality. Validating design and performance whilst driving efficiencies in the SEA, APAC and Greater China regions.
This role is to manage a team of internal managers, stakeholders and specialists as well as external consultants and contractors. The purpose of the role is to oversee the technical delivery of global estates projects and be accountable for the design development and operational performance of our facilities.
The programme of capital investment is a vital element of the estates function to support the ever-changing landscape of retail markets, back office functions, manufacturing and R&D within the Dyson global portfolio. Dealing with multiple stakeholders and departments, all business functions benefit from the consistent quality and performance of our spaces.
The Estates Engineering team are the custodians of our standards and quality documents. This role requires a team leader, people manager and a subject matter expert. Predominantly specializing in the technical understanding of multidisciplinary building services engineering, but also a commissioning and validation expert. Efficiently delivering world class facilities in a more sustainable way.
- Technical lead for the multi-million dollar capital expenditure programme of all of our fixed assets in SEA, APAC and Greater China.
- Accountable for technical services delivery by guiding and managing design teams (internal and external) for the detailed design, acceptance and validation of all capital projects.
- Operational liaison for building performance and energy management for the SEA, APAC and Greater China portfolio collaborating with the delivery teams
- Commercial Liaison advising towards the operational and capital budget for the global estates team.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and senior managers to advise on key strategic deliverables. Interrogating the feasibility and value of individual requests as part of the wider global estate.
- Subject matter expert accountable for the implementation of the property portfolio sustainability agenda. Realizing infrastructure improvements and refurbishments in-line with public commitments of the business and sustainability targets.
Project Management – Project Planning, Consultant Liaison, Scope Definition and Technical Due Diligence.
Building Engineering and Operations – Technical Competence, Operational Optimisation, Budget Planning.
Team Management – Organisation, Planning, Mentoring, Performance, Professional Accreditation, Morale.
Contract Management – Supply Chain Performance, Contract Law, Quality and Compliance.
Cost Management – Strategic Planning, Cash Flow, Value Engineering, Procurement.
Subject Matter Expert – Qualified, Experienced, Authority, Client Representative.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.