- Owner Experience
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
The role is reporting to the Korea Campaign Owner Experience Lead, and you will be instrumental in delighting Dyson owners and bring them closer to us.
You will be interested in analyzing data, data-driven relationship marketing, particularly across email and social media campaigns; able to support plans and projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
You will ensure that we are activating Campaigns that engage our Owners, aim to make them happy, make the most of their Dyson technology and feel connected with the company.
You will be an enabler for KR teams to activate and execute compliant campaigns to our Owners at the right time, tight touchpoint and right moment.
You'll have experience of working with CRM systems/data environments, social media platform activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, with the ability to convert meaningful audience and behavioral insights into targeted audiences.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
- CRM, email marketing and major local social platforms
- Supporting teams to deliver against deadlines
- Executing campaign calendars
- Using data to inform new campaigns, optimize existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
- Consumer/Owner/Members data
- Execution and tracking of marketing campaigns
Your profile and experience:
- 4 years + experience
- Solid planning and project management experiences
- Highly analytical and is experienced / fast learning in tools & skills for managing data analytics
- Knowledge of Korean social media & communication methods (e.g. Kakao): platform, process of design to launch expected
- Knowledge of email design process and some basic knowledge of HTML / MJML for email creation is expected
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional brand teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Take a completer finisher approach to project work
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Attention to detail and perfectionist approach to quality control
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.