- Data Science
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We’re a team of smart, expressive people, given the encouragement, trust and freedom to do the job we love. We like to think we’re free from the typical constraints of big corporate culture and instead have fostered a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career, meaning you’ll get to tackle far-reaching problems with satisfying outcomes and quick turnarounds.
About the role
- Working with our Creative Head/Lead to create and evolve new visual solutions.
- Demonstrating exceptional creative thinking, and executional design skill.
- Taking on board data-driven insight to create intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
- Understanding customer journeys and how they interact with Dyson’s digital touchpoints.
- Being comfortable in creatively steering a project from initial concept through to delivery, focusing on beautiful layouts with intuitive usability.
- Being versatile and enjoying working on a variety of projects within the vast array of Dyson’s digital platforms.
- Working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
- Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and are built on our Dyson Design System.
- Confident in presenting and explaining creative ideas to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Enjoying working as a key member of a close-knit, sociable team.
- As part of the next stage of your career progression, begin to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct junior creatives.
- Five or more years of relevant experience and a proven track record.
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and Axure.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile).
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.