- United States - Chicago Office
- Lead the forecast and budgeting cadence for the Canadian/US market for customer care and RGI
- Own and present the financial reporting and analysis for Canadian/US market for customer care and RG
- Own monthly forecast process for US and Canada markets including consolidation, reconciliations and upload into onestream.
- Identify and analyze key drivers of business performance
- Ensure monthly actuals are accurately accounted for through monthly and quarterly journal entries and assessing results during month end close
- Support Senior Finance Manager in identifying key highlights and assist with presentations
- Coordination of Americas working capital reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve operational efficiency and cross functional ways of working
- Standardization, maintenance, and consolidation of market financial reporting
- Complete monthly scorecard report and highlight key trends to management
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting based on the current needs of the busines
- Team with Americas and Global Finance organization to design best practices
- Serve as a trusted finance business partner for the markets as well as with key stakeholders of the business
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.