- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleDue to Dyson’s rapid growth, there is a need for better control and monitoring of overheads costs globally. Members of the senior leadership team are increasingly looking to raise productivity and realise efficiencies of scale that comes with fast growth in a global setting. Reporting directly to the Budgeting and Reporting Lead, you will be involved with the design, collection, interpretation and reporting of key financial and non-financial data as well as the development of insights to enable and support impactful decisions by key decision makers including the Director of Global Overheads, Group Finance Director and the CFO.
- Managing monthly management reporting, forecasting and planning for Global overheads functions
- Work with fellow team members based in the UK in supporting Finance Business Partners for Overheads functions.
- Modelling and forecasting global budgets
- Loading of budget figures and other light data entry requirements to enable KPI reporting via Tableau
- Build, own and manage Tableau based reporting for global overheads costs
- Provide ad-hoc analytical and business case support to the Senior Finance Manager and Director of Global Overheads
- Support business transformation into Zero Based Budgeting and various efficiency projects on an ad-hoc basis
About youFinancial rigour, strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role. Working with different functions across the business, this is a highly visible role that represents a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of Dyson and share ideas to help shape efficiencies in support spending.
Key Competencies and qualifications:
- Highly competent with Excel including data manipulation, building reports using pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Previous experience with Tableau highly beneficial but not essential (must be willing to learn/ self-teach)
- Confidence with operating in ‘uncertainty’
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to influence key decision makers
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, with determination and perseverance to push changes through
- Ability to work cross functionally, across time zones and cultures
- Ability to analyse data and trends
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Qualified Accountant or close to obtaining relevant CA/CPA qualifications.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.