- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
The Group Management Accounting team sits within Group Finance, at the heart of the business, responsible for the delivery of the Group’s financial results every month and developing Dyson’s financial reporting to enable decision making in a dynamic environment.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
In this role, you will support the month end consolidation of the group accounts, performing timely and accurate controlling processes. You will be collaborating across the global markets, shared services, and central finance functions, ensuring consistency and first-time accuracy in our processes. You will become a subject matter expert on complex subjects surrounding the group consolidation and will be able to simplify these concepts when communicating to a wider audience.
In addition, as the business continues to evolve, you will support the development, documentation and roll-out of global management accounting policies and procedures, driving change across the organisation.
You will also be instrumental in improving our finance master data, which underpins all our financial reporting. You will approve finance master data requests and contribute to the continued maintenance of the Global Chart of Accounts.
- Ambitious individual, looking for a role to grow their finance career and skillset
- At least two years in-house management accounting or in-practice audit experience, with an accounting qualification (or close to qualifying)
- Collaborative, and able to work with a diverse, global set of stakeholders
- Pro-active, curious, challenging, self-starter
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ideally, experience of using SAP or a financial consolidation tool (e.g. OneStream, Hyperion)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.