- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto, Canada
About the roleReporting to the Sales Finance Manager, you will act as a business partner supporting the Direct Business Team, providing financial leadership through value added financial reporting, planning and analysis. In this role you will work in partnership with the Direct Business Director to accurately report and control financials and investment for Direct business in Dyson Canada.
Specifically, you will -
- Lead with the Sales Director and E-commerce Director the development of annual targets by channel, support analysis and financial impact of key strategies and initiatives; identify risks and opportunities.
- Analyze monthly business financial results by category for all Direct business channels and issuing the required reports, analysis and reconciliation. Recommend corrective action if tracking short of business targets as well as understand and challenge monthly variances where necessary.
- Lead Building Blocks process for Direct Business and developing projected full P&L.
- Report, track and identify risks and opportunities for Direct Budgets related to Promotion, Over Heads and Marketing Budgets.
- Prepare and share with the Direct Head and Finance Head Monthly Direct P&L
- Perform Ad-hoc Analysis.
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a finance or accounting concentration
- Is an MBA graduate and/or has obtained a recognized accounting qualification
- Has 4+ years’ experience in financial analysis for marketing or sales departments
- Is able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills in MS Excel and SAP
- Has a proven understanding of commercial finance
- Has strong Leadership skills
- Is able to build strong relationships across the business
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Finds process improvements and efficiencies
- Manages time exceptionally well, is able to balance and execute multiple priorities
- Has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Identifies creative solutions to business problems
- Acts as a role model for Dyson Behaviors and the Dyson Spirit
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.