- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAs Senior Finance Manager FP&A, you are responsible for delivery of accurate, timely and insightful reporting of Dyson’s month end financials and monthly planning. You will be instrumental in putting together the global picture and working with market FDs and their teams to understand the drivers of the numbers. The role works closely with the other SFMs in the team, across BI, Sales and Marketing, Channel and Overheads, to develop new analytical tools and processes and implement best practice reports and processes. Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the FP&A team to deliver month end reporting and analysis, monthly sales forecasts and forecast / budget analysis
- Owning relationships with market and Group finance to understand and communicate monthly drivers of financial performance
- Supporting Head of Performance Analysis with production of packs for Executive reviews
- Drive forward and implement processes and governance to develop end to end FP&A function
- Own and deliver process improvement projects
- Support senior leadership with ad hoc analysis and reporting; influence cross functionally to ensure that analysis delivers action
- Lead global performance analysis agenda as a consistent point of contact for other finance teams (market, commercial, Group Reporting) in relation to planning and reporting issues
- Develop strong relationship with Category Finance and other Finance teams to develop planning process and monthly performance analysis, drawing out insight for senior leadership
About youYou will be a qualified accountant, with an estimated 7 years post qualification experience outside of practice, coupled with managerial experience. You'll be adept at interpreting and communicating data for senior stakeholders, have commercial experience and strong working knowledge of Excel. Experience with Onestream and Tableau would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to influence and interpret financial information to provide insight to senior management
- Commercial acumen to be able to interpret information
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and insight to the business
- Flexible in approach with strong project management skills
- Strong logical mind-set and ability to review large data sets and prioritise key information
- The ability to work to strict reporting deadlines
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.