- MYR Competitive Remuneration Package
- Mechanical Engineering
- Johor, Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Ensure Dyson product satisfy the targeted performance specification & support new concept development in house.
- Support Fluid modeling and propose solution on resolving engineering related issue
- Establish and support on experimental aerodynamic performance risk evaluation
- Support small Research Project- collaboration with UK counterpart.
- Drive best design based on Fluid engineering knowledge and ensure correct decisions are taken at all stages of the design process with regards to product performance
- Guide junior engineer and mentor Design Engineers in best practice in terms of Fluid/Aerodynamics implementation in our extensive range of floor care and new products.
- Ensure leading the frontier of technology delivery with his junior colleagues to enhance performance of our next generation of products.
- Analyze test results, summarize and communicate to other members of RDD including senior managers and directors.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure an effective transfer of technology into our product range across the Dyson world.
- Identify potential new research areas that would benefit from Fluid/ Heat transfer Technology development.
- Solving day to day challenging engineering problems, the engineering solutions should be communicated throughout the team and RDD.
- Develop understanding swirling flow and vortices for cyclone, possibly axial fan and impeller (with modeling) for flow related performance improvement.
- Support virtual modeling; development of precondition algorithms in CFD (i.e. UDF).
- Establish and helping on experimental Fluid dynamic in FD lab
- Provide feedback and possible suggestion to UK new concept development team based on the currently encountered technical problem.
- Provide suggestion and solution to Design Team for Dyson product flow related improvement.
- Master/PhD in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Astronautical Engineering or relevant experience in Fluid Dynamic.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the industry or Mechanical Engineering field or fresh graduate in Master/PhD.
- Strong knowledge in experimental & theoretical Fluid dynamic, Aerodynamic, Aeroacoustic, turbulence and heat transfer.
- The experience in signature analysis is essentially important for overall analysis.
- Good understanding of statistical techniques and ability to interpret performance testing data.
- Good understanding of fundamental of flow induced vibration and acoustic as well as experimentation technique.
- Able to apply FFT, wavelet or Hilbert transform in analysis.
- Familiar with Engineering software i.e. Fluent/ CFX/ Matlab/ Comsol.
- Possess strong technical leadership especially in the field of machine learning.
- Understanding mechanical drawings and performance parameters.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.