- Malaysia - Advanced Manufacturing
To provide the day to day operational guidance and direction to key departments and leaders to enable effective people management across all levels. This role supports a global population, will be based in Singapore and reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner.
The role will interact with senior leaders at Head of and Senior Manager level, and sometimes required delivering up to Director level and above. This role requires considerable adaptability to be effective whilst jumping between different demands and challenges. You will have to be resilient and able to work with ambiguity, facilitating line managers to identify key people issues and support their People requirements.
Main Job Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate strong professional credibility and build on-going relationships as a trusted advisor with managers and leaders
- Work closely with the business to drive core people processes.
- Manage and provide advice and recommendations on all people related issues.
- Coach, challenge and influence leaders & managers to develop leadership and team capability.
- Support the Malaysia Advanced Manufacturing (MAM) site and Global HR Business Partners in end to end organisational change that will improve the overall business performance and ensure our teams are as effective as they can be as well as being future ready.
- Work closely with the relevant HR Centres of Excellence and HR Business Partners to define, deliver and measure Dyson’s culture and engagement initiatives across RDD and Operations.
- Support the MAM site and Global HR Business Partner, recruitment teams and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent efficiently
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders & line managers on all HR policies and processes, resolve day to day queries effectively and support and coach people managers when dealing with ER issues.
- Provide inputs to the Global HR Business Partner on reward and benefits requirements to ensure that they do not impact our ability to attract and retain talent.
- Review and analyse data to produce reports for key employee metrics (e.g. turnover, headcount, and absence), identifying and investigating possible implications of issues/trends that show up as well as driving solutions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support business initiatives through participating in multi-function project teams as required
- Experience in the HR generalist space
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written is essential
- Proven ability to plan and implement projects/initiatives
- Analytical skills; quickly evaluates data / situations and reaches conclusions
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Coaching skills and a passion for developing people
- Ability to work with appropriate attention to detail and high standards, whilst still working at pace
- Degree or equivalent experience
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.