- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Senior partnering – work in collaboration with the leader of your function and other senior leaders in their teams. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
- People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the global People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver
- Organisation design – Spot opportunities, review and reshape how the functions are set up and operate, to support their growth and increasing global effectiveness at sensible costs.
- Change leadership – Support/oversee/lead transformation, restructuring or cultural change projects as needed.
- Talent acquisition - Work with Centres of Expertise to ensure effective hiring strategies; ensure teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now; and build the Dyson employer brand globally.
- Talent development - Work with the Centres of Expertise and leadership teams to implement initiatives to spot and develop future leadership talent.
- Talent movement and succession plans – Provide the framework and facilitate talent moves and succession, both within the UK based team and across global functional talent pools. Ensure key roles are resourced with great talent, future leaders developed, career paths/aspirations supported, and succession/capability risks understood and managed.
- Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across your function. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
- Core HR service - Ensure quality, customer focused, pragmatic and efficient HR support is in place across all client areas.
- HR leadership - contribute to progress of the overall people agenda and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Degree calibre; high HR professional credentials.
- You will have previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation.
- HR partnering experience at a senior level - typically supporting professional client groups (who enjoy logic, process and detail) with past experience of engaging and influencing senior and challenging stakeholders.
- Strong change leadership experience - has provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation change in a variety of scenarios
- Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Line Management experience desirable.
- Highly credible and professional with senior stakeholders, with immediate positive impact. Intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate.
- Strategic HR thinking: has clear business acumen and passion, and is able to develop and articulate an HR/OD agenda that’ll drive positive outcomes.
- Open, practical and pragmatic. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
- Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of senior professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks.
- A confident and shrewd influencer who reads when and how to gain commitment of others. Can stand own ground but also be flexible as needed to serve the ‘bigger picture’.
- Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same.
- Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.