- Alabang, Calamba - Philippines
About the roleThe role of the Senior HR Business Partner is to work closely with the business leaders in creating the people agenda and integrate all the different HR activities in alignment with the needs of the business. The Senior HR Business Partner may be assigned to one or more business units and will be part of the Global Engineering & Operations HR team, reporting to the Philippines' Head of HR.
*This position requires travel to-and-fro our Alabang and Calamba sites.
Strategic Business Partnership
- Understand the business and its plans and create an appropriate people strategy to deliver this.
- Build strong and trusted relationships with the stakeholders in the assigned business units.
- Align HR activities and initiatives with global and local business strategies.
- Act as a consultant to the business unit's management team regarding human resources issues, establish and maintain positive relations with employees, and foster a productive working environment.
- Understand the nuances required in delivering the people agenda, along with the relevant employment laws and practices.
- Continue the work to establish the Dyson employer brand in the Philippines to attract the best.
- Lead and support the change and transition of the business in the organization's human capital area, ensuring the capacity for the changes.
- Take care of employees' interests and guide them and their leaders during the organization's transformation.
Management and Support
- Ensures an alignment between people management strategies and the existing business policies and procedures, updating each as required.
- Play a role in recruiting and developing a strong leadership team and the business's key talents.
- Collaborates with the leadership and management team to identify training needs and advocate for continuous learning for employees where necessary, providing coaching and mentoring support where required.
- Guide the line managers with the information and tools they need to engage and motivate the workforce.
- Help increase workplace productivity and employee loyalty by working hand-in-hand with line managers to enhance the employer brand and corporate culture.
- Consult with the business's leadership and management to foster and promote the Dyson core values' engagement at all levels.
- Assist the leadership and management in resolving employee relation issues conducting effective investigations and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- Coach the people leaders on the performance management process, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision-making.
- Assist people leaders on progressive discipline or employees as well as employment decisions.
- Play a significant role in participating in project teams and implementing initiatives while ensuring proper communication and collaboration.
- Degree in business or related field required.
- Significant experience in a HR Leadership role, either at a country or regional level. A leader of people and previous experience of managing a team.
- With experience of working with local government bodies such as DOLE (Department of Labour and Employment) and PEZA Philippines. With a sound knowledge of local employment law.
- Possesses an excellent understanding of business operations and functions, and an understanding of how human resource management practices contribute to core business functions.
- Experience within a technology, engineering or manufacturing environment would be advantageous as would working within an entrepreneurial, innovative high growth environment. Experience of working within a global organization is critical.
- Ability to systematically deal with organizational changes effectively. Leads the people side of changes within the organization. Successfully implement new processes, products and business strategies while minimizing negative outcomes.
- Ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams and able to understand different ways of interpreting different situations. Adept at managing a broad range of different priorities.
- Capacity to get others to achieve a given objective. Must know how to influence and communicate with all kinds of groups and cultures, and this way walk the company along the right path. Collaborative yet assertive in order to influence outcomes and results.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.