- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Our EMEA region is diverse, fast-changing, and an exciting place to work. Spanning from MEA and our emerging markets, to the UK, France and Germany where Dyson have been established for over two decades, this region is at the heart of Dyson's history, and an engine for its growth. As a region, we have offices in 17 countries and operations in more than 25. Our market teams are responsible for taking Group strategy, applying their local expertise and experience, and delivering world-class products and service to our owners. From e-commerce to supply chain, marketing to finance, the EMEA teams work together to learn from each other’s' strengths, share successes, and constantly reinvent and transform Dyson's presence on their countries.
Reporting to the Head of HR Northern Europe, and a key People leadership role within the cluster, you will provide effective business partnering to leadership teams and key stakeholders in the Benelux & Nordics markets, as well as being Senior HRBP for our central EMEA hub teams based in Amsterdam. Benelux is one of our well established EMEA markets and key part of our EMEA business. The Nordics is one of our newer markets, whose growth is accelerating rapidly as we establish ourselves there. You will get the chance to work with our market teams, who are passionate about ensuring the best owner experience for our consumers, via the variety of channels we sell in.
About the role
• Senior partnering – work in collaboration with the Benelux & Nordics market leadership team and other senior leaders in their teams. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organization performance, including development of their own leadership.
• People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the EMEA People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver.
• Organization design & transformation – the market is evolving and changing fast and our business model has to adapt alongside this. This role is key to enable this organization transition and shift to new ways of working.
• Change leadership – Support/oversee/lead transformation, restructuring or cultural change projects as needed.
• Talent acquisition - Work with Centers of Expertise to ensure effective hiring strategies; ensure teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now; and build the Dyson employer brand globally.
• Talent development - Work with the Centers of Expertise and leadership teams to implement initiatives to spot and develop future leadership talent.
• Talent movement and succession plans – Provide the framework and facilitate talent moves and succession, both within the Benelux & Nordics market-based teams and across global market and function talent pools. Ensure key roles are resourced with great talent, future leaders developed, career paths/aspirations supported, and succession/capability risks understood and managed.
• Performance management – Develop and champion high-performance culture across your area. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
• Core HR service - Ensure quality, customer focused, pragmatic and efficient HR support is in place across all areas.
• HR leadership – this role directly manages 2 direct reports in Amsterdam and Stockholm. The role also contributes to progress the overall people agenda and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
• Degree calibre; high HR professional credentials.
• You will have previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organization.
• HR partnering and leadership experience at a senior level - preferably supporting commercial/ go to market & retail client groups with past experience of engaging and influencing senior and challenging stakeholders.
• Strong change leadership experience - has provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organization change in a variety of scenarios
• Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
• Line Management experience desirable.
• Highly credible and professional with senior stakeholders, with immediate positive impact. Intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate.
• Strategic HR thinking: has clear business acumen, commercial awareness and passion, and is able to develop and articulate an HR/OD agenda that’ll drive positive outcomes.
• Open, practical and pragmatic. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
• Great relationship builder; connects effectively across a range of senior professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks.
• A confident and shrewd influencer who reads when and how to gain commitment of others. Can stand own ground but also be flexible as needed to serve the ‘bigger picture’.
• Great delivery management: happy to get stuck into the detail, creates energy and mobilizes others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
• Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same.
• Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.