About the role
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for building a cohesive people agenda that can respond and adapt to the changing environment. The role of the HRBP is to enact and implement both local agendas and shaping and owning the Group people initiatives.
In this role you will partner with functional teams and technology leaders to develop and execute the People strategies and planning activities that drive organisational and people effectiveness. You are expected to influence, challenge, and interpret business direction into strategic and tactical plans, with a resilient but natural style that brings the business and teams with you. The role is challenging and faced paced, working across multiple disciplines and with multiple partners.
- Work with Technology Leaders to develop and implement people plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Challenge ways of working identify problems and find ways to fix them.
- Lead your business area on organisational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and capability assessment to drive future scale and growth of the business.
- Review and analyse people data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with Technology Leaders within the organisation to build leadership capabilities: challenge and influence, successfully navigating different styles and personalities to build trusted, credible partnerships.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to source high potential Dyson Talent that will drive future scale for the Dyson business.
- Build a world class talent pipeline, ensuring the right roles, capabilities and frameworks are in place to deliver. Constantly review business and people performance, ensure succession/capability risks are understood and managed, and tackle challenges and seize opportunities over the short and long term.
- Lead and support, both local and international, HR and business initiatives and projects.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on people related matters including policies and procedures, employee relations activity.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, and promotions.
- A champion of the Dyson culture and values - connected to the "pulse" of our people across Iberia, working closely with senior business leaders to drive organisational effectiveness and engagement. Develop and champion a high-performance culture across Iberia business.Core HR service – Ensure legal compliances in labour law. Implement group and local HR policies and ensure a proper follow-up. Responsible for the liaison with the DBS Employee Services and the point of cases escalations
- Degree and professionally qualified
- Experience in the area of IT/ Engineering/ Supply Chain
- Previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation.
- Proven ability to diagnose problems with strategic thinking skills, as well as drive appropriate solutions with tactical actions
- Solid knowledge in the area of compensation and benefits
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment with multiple priorities and high level of autonomy
- Exceptional listening and communication skills with the ability to influence and coach Managers at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Strong business commerciality and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Able to dive into data and details and analyse, interpret and present back to the business
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy and pace #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.