- France - Paris Office
Our EMEA region is diverse, fast-changing, and an exciting place to work. Spanning from MEA and our emerging markets, to the UK, France and Germany where Dyson have been established for over two decades, this region is at the heart of Dyson's history, and an engine for it's growth. As a region, we have offices in 16 countries and operations in more than 25. Our market teams are responsible for taking Group strategy, applying their local expertise and experience, and delivering world-class products and service to our owners. From digital to supply chain, marketing to finance, the EMEA teams work together to learn from each other’s' strengths, share successes, and constantly reinvent and transform Dyson's presence on their countries
About the Role
The Senior HR Business Partner will be supporting France market - one of the top 3 EMEA markets contribution. Whilst each Head Office has an MD, they report in to the EMEA Regional President. There is true ambition to accelerate markets profit, reinvigorate mature markets with changes in business models and support the ambitious people agenda. t’s also a time of great change as we shift organization structures, clarifying governance and new ways of working as we build out the new operating model
The Senior HRBP will partner the MD France. They will be responsible for building a cohesive people agenda that can respond and adapt to the changing environment. The role will work through local HRBPs to enact and implement both local agendas and be responsible for shaping and owning the broader SEU (France, Italy, Spain & Portugal) & EMEA and Group people initiatives.
The role will report in to the Head of HR SEU and will form part of the EMEA People Leadership Team. In the role of Senior HRBP Fance you will partner with functional teams, business leads, and Senior Directors to develop and execute the People strategies and planning activities that drive organisational and people effectiveness. Commercially savvy, you are able to influence, challenge and interpret business direction into strategic and tactical plans, with a resilient but natural style that brings the business and teams with you. The role is challenging and faced paced, working across multiple disciplines and with multiple partners.
- Work with MD’s to develop and implement people plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. Challenge ways of working, identify problems and find ways to fix them.
- Indirectly manage a small, but highly capable team of HR Business Partners – developing their skills and providing opportunities to support their career progression.
- Lead your business area on organisational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and capability assessment to drive future scale and growth of the business.
- Review and analyse people data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Coach Market MDs within the organisation to build leadership capabilities: challenge and influence, successfully navigating different styles and personalities to build trusted, credible partnerships.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to source high potential Dyson Talent that will drive future scale for the Dyson business.
- Build a world class talent pipeline, ensuring the right roles, capabilities and frameworks are in place to deliver. Constantly review business and people performance, ensure succession/capability risks are understood and managed, and tackle challenges and seize opportunities over the short and long term.
- Deploy global HR initiatives with local CoE colleagues that support the achievement of organizational goals and objectives, including workforce planning, talent management and succession planning
- A champion of the Dyson culture and values – connected to the “pulse” of our people across DACH cluster, working closely with senior business leaders to drive organizational effectiveness and engagement. Develop and champion a high performance culture across the DACH business.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on people related matters inc policies and procedures, employee relations activity. Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, and promotions.
- Ensure market teams coach, influence, upskill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers provide continuous feedback and development.
- Partner with people managers across all levels to identify and address HR-related needs, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives
- Provide expert advice and guidance to line managers on HR-related matters such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Strong experience in dealing on individual people matters as well as collective initiatives, as well as CSE (Works Council)
- Manage employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Sparring with leaders on employee development and training initiatives to enhance organizational capability and employee engagement
- Ensure compliance with local and federal employment laws and regulations
- Support the HR Operations team with administrative tasks, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in human resources, with a focus on business partnering
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing HR strategies/ initiatives/ processes that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Strong knowledge of France employment laws and regulations
- Good track record to enable leaders for performance management
- Business Fluent in French and English, other EMEA language would be a plus
- Strong business commerciality and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Able to dive into data and details and analyze, interpret and present back to the business
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of energy and pace
- Passion to contribute to on development of high performance culture and culture of motivation & satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering results and driving employee engagement
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment with multiple priorities and high level of autonomy
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.