- Quality and Reliability
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThe Senior Insight Analyst function within a market is responsible for identifying issues that do, or could, drive customer product dissatisfaction on current products and products that are relevant to those in development. The analyst will form part of the Market Quality Team, which covers the EMEA region; primarily encompassing GB&I and EU markets. The role is based from the Dyson HQ campus in Malmesbury UK, but the expectation is to coordinate activities for the wider EMEA region.
Main Accountabilities & Duties
- Customer Satisfaction and Market Intelligence – Provide insight into customer satisfaction through analysis of product reviews. Assist with internal home trial activity to capture satisfaction insight prior to product launch. Grow knowledge of individual markets with the ability to understand specific product requirements for each region.
- Customer Review Classification; classify and analyse online product reviews on a broad range of products in order to identify positive and negative sentiment, as reported by the end Consumer. Classification is completed utilising standard tools and against existing frameworks. Reporting of data is enabled through various data visualisation tools.
- Product Home Trial Support; prior to launch, manage and coordinate the entire preparation, distribution and retrieval of products in development, typically to identified internal Dyson employees. Capture resultant feedback using specific surveys as required.
- Customer Comment Analysis; classify and analyse CRM data recorded by the customer service team in order to identify the main symptoms of customer complaints. Classify within an existing framework.
- New Product Launch Monitoring; classify and analyse product reviews and the potential for CRM data recorded by the customer service team on recently launched products in order to identify the main symptoms of customer dissatisfaction or complaints.
- Market Intelligence; conduct detailed targeted research to give specific insight on consumer trends based on product or technologies in addition to geographical variances in trends.
- An ability to understand sentiment and perceptions from what is said or written from end users of domestic products.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic data processing to agreed frameworks, ability to use basic database skills and to follow process, working in a consistent manner.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage time across multiple activities.
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft Software Packages at an intermediate level.
- Build relationships and Teamwork; establish and maintain positive working relationships and work effectively with others, willingness to be a flexible team player whilst also being driven to deliver tasks individually.
- Basic European language skills not essential but desirable (French, German).
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.