- Data Analysis
- Hong Kong - Office
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, as a key team member of Dyson HKTW organization; identifying and providing insights to drive related actionable strategic recommendations for the business.
Research and Insights Roadmap
- Partner with marketing and wider functions on gaps and opportunities for insights to support the overall business needs. Identify potential insight needs as per business plan and challenges.
- Design and deliver insight projects (both quantitative and qualitative) on a 12-18 month roadmap
- Provide holistic understanding of category and consumer behaviour to help explain and predict market performance in a short- and long-term lens
- Own and manage the research budget to ensure efficiencies and quality output
Reporting, measurement and analysis
- Responsible for pulling and analysing monthly market, consumer and competitor qualitative and quantitative data
- Lead brand health tracking program and initiate syndicated communication tracking projects according to business needs
- Identify and build platforms to share insights to the wider business, including tableau and reports
- Proactively explore and suggest new tools/ approaches (esp. digital solutions) to tackle with constantly changing market
- Work with media agencies, research agencies and category leads to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to measure the impact and effectiveness of paid / owned / earned efforts onto business performance
- Ensure that reporting delivers business insight that can be used to develop, test and optimize campaigns and initiatives across the business.
- Work with project teams to continuously improve data readiness and efficiency.
Agency and Internal Management
- Be the key contact for insights and research agencies, defining clear scope of work, building strong business partnerships, and identifying clear application into the business.
- Influence and partner with global and regional functions to ensure markets are integrated with global insights. Contribute to knowledge sharing on a global and regional scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree above
- 8 years+ working experience in insight, strategy, marketing, consulting
- Experienced in data analysis and be familiar with leading quantitative analysis models
- Experience of working in MNC and international experience preferred;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and results oriented
- Motivated self-starter, enjoy fast pace and dynamic environment
- Multi project handling skills with hands-on attitude
- Passionate about insight and strategy
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and cross functional relationships, openness to collaboration and feedback
- A good project manager who can lead external agencies
- Outstanding data analytics skills and strong business acumen - being able to form hypothesis first and then connect dots to dig out the insights and identify opportunity business.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Fluency in English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Familiar and comprehend different research approaches
- Be able to independently lead and work on adhoc research projects (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Excellent data analysis skill, good at excel and tableau
- Always willing to learn, stretch and take new responsibilities
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.