- Project and Programme Management
- Poland - Krakow Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers. In the same way that Dyson engineers better technology to solve problems others ignore, Global IT transforms the way Dyson does business through world-class and pioneering IT services and systems.
Dyson IT is mid-transformation. Our aim is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently, and to continue to grow our world-class team that is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth, and success.
We have end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery, and support of all business systems, enabling Dyson’s global commercial, operational, and enterprise business process in 82 markets. The team is arranged into investment areas including Commercial and Connectivity, Retail, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Product Development, Corporate – and many others.
We have some exciting, global eCommerce IT projects on the horizon in our Commercial and Connectivity team, and so we have a new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join us.
About the role
As our Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Programme Manager – Commercial, you will be responsible for delivering complex £multi-million projects at pace, providing sound decision-making and calm leadership under pressure.
You will be leading the development of Business Cases and their approval via project leads and SMEs, building high-performing teams with strong business and content knowledge and flexibility to work across business areas. You will uphold high standards of project management and master the Dyson IT PPM methodologies, whilst identifying and realising opportunities for continuous improvement in our ways of working.
You will ensure excellent financial stewardship by delivering predictable and reliable cost estimating, management, and forecasting. You will understand business case drivers and collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver a scalable and future-proofed solution, developing a flexible delivery approach, tailored to the business challenge for each project. You will embed quality across all aspects of the project to deliver successfully, and seek out opportunities for innovation, identifying and leveraging delivery accelerators that improve the speed of delivery and/or the cost to serve.
- Extensive experience in IT project management, ideally gained in strategic, complex projects, for large organisations
- Experience in eCommerce and a track record in successfully delivering complex £multi-million transformation projects, with budgets between £1m - £5m
- In-depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including the development of business cases, and mobilisation of projects
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid)
- Experience in successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams across a range of locations and including 3rd parties
- Proven ability to manage project budgets effectively and experience in financial reporting
- Outstanding communication skills, within and across teams to a range of audiences, including C-suite
- A credible change agent who champions change and inspires trust and change adoption
- Solid matrix management skills with the proven ability to deliver through others
- A keen problem solver with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver to a high standard, at pace, in a complex environment
- Performance-related bonus
- Life assurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee, and tea
- Cafeteria benefits, wellness programme, cinema tickets, multisport card, etc.
- Dyson on-site canteen with discounted meals
- Employee medical cover, with the opportunity to buy cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.