- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Netherlands - Amsterdam 2 Office
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain - Cluster, the Senior Logistics Manager – Market is responsible for the service level provided for all stakeholders, including B2B and B2C customers, as well as key internal stakeholders including the Managing Director/Country Manager, Finance, Direct and National Accounts teams.
Leading a team of Supply chain professionals, he/she is accountable for Demand and Inventory Management; inbound, storage and outbound operations at our market (and satellite) warehouse, including being the Contract Manager for market 3PL and 4PL providers and Order Desk activities.
- To recruit, manage and train the market Supply Chain team (Demand Manager, Inventory Manager, Order Desk Manager/Order Desk coordinators, Logistics coordinators) against their roles, objectives and Dyson behaviors.
- Ensure cost control across the logistics function, including managing logistics POs and budget creation and monitoring process.
- Ensure the creation and upload of an aligned sales forecast for the market in the respective systems.
- Ensure stock accuracy through EDI management, reconciliation, adjustment and inventory count process for warehouses and stores.
- Inbound truck and container flow management with focus on unload planning, demurrage limitation, custom handling and system reconciliation of receipts.
- Management of Special Operations: quality reworks, late configuration reworks, replacement of damaged packaging, bundling, in/out trade material.
- Ensure inventory management across the different business channels and storage locations, in line with possible allocations.
- To be the Contract Manager for 3PL and 4PL providers supported by KPIs and performance reviews. Ensure regular reporting of performance.
- 3rd party retailer customer order management, credit management and management of related disputes/charges.
- Ensure the eCommerce delivery experience is optimized, follow through the flow with the warehouse to ensure pick and pack, dispatch, delivery and invoicing on time, ensure that any issues (price/legal etc.) are resolved.
- Ensure Direct store fulfilment through orders placement, deliveries arrangement and returns management
- Manage order book with market & warehouse to ensure outbound capacity
- Manage other Sales: Proforma orders, sample orders, new starter machines, deliveries and returns to live events, etc.
- Proven experience and passion in driving Supply Chain and Logistics processes.
- Strong experience in 3PL & 4PL and contract management.
- Ability to lean and inspire a team.
- Business and results oriented.
- Attention to details without losing bigger picture.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Continuous improvement approach with a critical mindset.
- Self-motivated, independent and dynamic.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.