- Singapore - Singapore
The APAC Commercial Finance Team sits at the heart of the APAC business, partnering with the APAC Leadership. The team provides enhanced performance analysis and commercial decision support to drive better business results. The delivery of the team is broad: owning the APAC planning cycle, supporting strategic initiatives, leading capability improvements and sharing best practices, maintaining management systems, partnering functional owners and business leaders and flowing to ad hoc priorities as required.
About the roleActing as the right hand of the APAC Finance Director, the role works with finance and business stakeholders across markets in continuously improving and delivering against the following business needs:
- Own and develop the APAC financial planning processes and governance to ensure efficient, effective and robust business performance management and planning, always meeting global requirements and milestones.
- Regular performance tracking with Market MDs and FDs to understand drivers of financial performance and subsequent production of intra-monthly updates and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Improve visibility and governance of commercial drivers including sales out, trade stock, BBI spend, promotional spend, pricing corridors, terms and channel profitability
- Lead the charge on driving a working capital conscience into the business with insight, reporting and capability development as required.
- Building effective finance business partnering and financial stewardship of APAC functions including Care, Supply Chain, Trading and Commercial.
- Support APAC leadership with ad hoc analysis, reporting and projects; influence cross functionally to ensure that analysis delivers action
- Maintain APAC performance management systems (e.g. sales out, Anaplan)
- Coordinate and partner with the APAC Finance leadership team to deliver the Finance agenda and enhanced BI&A capabilities
- Develop strong relationship with Group Finance teams to ensure efficient information flow and dissemination of best practices within APAC, Group and Global finance teams
About youEDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified and experienced accountant
- Experience of leading a team
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, experience with Onestream and Tableau would be beneficial
- Experienced and comfortable communicating to and challenging senior stakeholders
- Commercial acumen to be able to assess and challenge broad types of information
- Strong project management experience
- Able to work cross functionally and build partnering relationships with different markets and functional stakeholders across APAC
- Ability to drive and deliver change
- Strong logical mind-set and ability to review large data sets and prioritise key information
- Process oriented
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and insight to the business
- The ability to work to strict reporting deadlines
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Willing to travel across APAC markets up to 1-2 times per month.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.