- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago, IL, USA
About the roleThe Sr. Manager, Social eCommerce, will lead the US market in new technology setup and channel operating models that focus on building engaging experiences across Direct channels. As shopping behavior remains digitally led, more social interactions are expected during research, buying and support journeys. We are embarking on new 1:1 and 1: many formats that are in various stages of development. This role will manage local implementation, optimization and long-term enhancements as social, virtual and live demo specifically, evolve.
Manage business transformation to Live and Social commerce
- Monitor KPIs to generate daily metrics and call out opportunities to elevate experience.
- Partner with Product Owners on market requirements and validate with thorough testing.
- Map existing landscape and minimize redundancies, flag overlap and highlight synergies
- Project manage to completion with Business Change/Transformation.
Responsible for establishing cross-channel operating models and measurement
- Identify and enable touchpoints across Dyson.com, Contact Center and Retail.
- Develop resource and service plans needed to support evolution of social, virtual and live formats.
- Partner with Retail supervisor on content calendar and metrics that matter for daily optimization and quarterly review.
- Build processes to communicate development plans to various teams across the organization.
Manage KPIs and evolve into a new channel with forecasts and attainment reporting
- Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer journeys.
- Work with Direct channel owners on attribution and forecasting inputs, i.e. traffic, BBI and CRM.
Partner with Direct, marketing, sales and owner experience on content and event calendar
- Develop and manage content briefs to be presented during weekly Creative Reviews
- Work with Direct Sales on product and inventory needs to best manage experiences
- Inform IT and Content Operations on events that require systems support to ensure optimal site reliability
- Build testing plan and enhancement business cases to remain relevant
- 10+ years of online marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have experience working with a transactional Web site.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer organization preferred
- Experience onboarding new technology and systems with IT partners.
- Proven success developing business cases that resulted in BAU application.
- Managed a PnL or marketing budget with direct accountability
- Ability to understand, assess and problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate between local and Dyson HQ teams.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tools.
- Proactive, creative, team member who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them.
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data sources.
- Team player.
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships to collaborate with both local and Dyson HQ teams.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.