- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson Korea is building e-commerce team which will be tasked to bring a creative, innovative and high growth approach to the e-commerce experience direct to consumers and through third party retail channels.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce in Dyson Korea, the Senior Manager, E-Commerce, Indirect, Korea will be at the helm of driving continuous online customer journey improvements on the official brand website; you will help deliver the strategic direction of the online business in the Dyson growth plan.
As a Senior Manager, E-Commerce, Indirect, Korea, you are expected to work closely with a network of marketing, digital, CRM and sales colleagues based in Dyson’s global as well as local functions. Responsible for the commercial results of Dyson, this role offers a great opportunity to further your career in online sales and at a company driven by technology and innovation.
- This is role is directly responsible for defining and driving the strategy for the Korea e-commerce business in order to achieve sales objectives, within the profit targets, while preserving and building the brand integrity
- With support from digital retail merchandiser and a ecommerce acquisition lead, this role is fully responsible for on line P&L, analytics and reporting on 3rd party online stores (e.g. SSG.com, H mall, GS shop, Lotte I mall, Naver, KAKAO gift, etc) and indirect online channel (e.g. Coupang, etc)
- Plan and execute marketing and promotional calendar, driving sales and margin, lead generation, consumer acquisition, site traffic, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Ensure alignment with global vision whilst maintaining local relevance
- Ensure alignment with regional/ local retail marketing strategy and activation plans
- Managing the digital experience optimization at 3rd party online channels via up-to-date product description page with qualified assets, search results cleansing, consumer journey optimization based on successful negotiation with channels.
- Alignment of inventory demand, and sales plan through accurate forecasting with finance and supply chain.
- Drive 3rd party online key account sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results based on risk & opportunities assessment.
Digital marketing capabilities
- You will drive revenue across our Direct to consumer channels through innovative strategies and tactics designed to acquire, retain, reactivate and reward consumers across all segments.
- Building consumer centric strategies for lead generation, new customer acquisition and sales growth via digital and direct marketing.
- Keep leveraging the performance through utilize 3rd party online channel’s consumer profile along with Dyson owner profile as targeted database marketing & consumer experience optimization
- Driving the consumer acquisition and loyalty initiatives across all channels, focusing on personalization, testing and driving engagement and retention.
- Get aligned with the customer lifecycle relational owner engagement CRM program
- Work with Marketing, Communications, logistics & Finance team to make integrated business plans for growth of both sell-in / sell-out performance
- Request support to relevant teams for leveraging indirect online channel performance and coordinate analysis with ROI, learning and optimization plan
- Managing strong relationship with 3rd party online stores (e.g.SSG.com, H mall, etc) to leverage healthy growth of direct online performance
- Establish strongest possible commercial relationships with key accounts
- Build network with key account customers
- Manage multi-channel issues to maximize profit
- Build appropriate channel differentiation strategies (e.g. JBP)
- Oversee the quarterly business review cycle with key accounts
Leadership with coaching
- Train and upskill the capability of the key account manager & senior executive via clear role & responsibility clarification and career development plan coaching
Skills and experience requirements
- 10 years’ experience and proven track of record in delivering significant revenue growth through strategic planning & brand partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen; P&L and budget management are a key part of this role.
- Managing Sales Forecasting (Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly) and annual budget based on inventory projection, communication plan and promotion scheme development
- Proven experience with owned eCom website or 3rd party eCom channel management, as well as digital marketing
- Knowledge of consumer lifecycle journey, CRM and eCRM
- Managing logistics, 3rd party agency (e.g. backend operation & maintenance, asset creation, SEM & media optimization)
- Ability to work well within a cross departmental team framework
- Build up Go-to-Market strategy based on good understanding of channels, consumer behavior and their journey
- A proven leader with the ability to coach and develop across a wide team
- Must be proficient in Google analytics, MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Fluency both in Korean and English
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.