- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
- Define/lead effective market S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) process with LT group and multi-functions focusing on demand consensus and responsive decision making in market side.
- Improve/lead forecast related processes/standards/capabilities that sustain high demand forecast accuracy and reasonability to enable sale & share growths with assets/capacity optimization.
- Drive decision making on-time based on analysis on demand assumptions, business plans and external data with expertise, and communicate root causes and conclusions with relation functions to develop proper business plan.
- Communicate business risks and opportunities proactively with LT group and related functions to drive corrective plan and actions.
- Manage/communicate demand forecast, implication and potentials effectively with Korea Management regional demand planning group, supply planning group and sourcing plants to ensure right production and supply.
- Manage supply with market supply chain team within a defined horizon to ensure smooth and effective business operations.
- Guide system related execution for both FG and Spare parts weekly/monthly basis, and be consultant to a key user who will resolve SAP related system issues.
- Define/deliver demand related KPI & target (forecast accuracy, case fill rate, process health check, etc).
- Define & own inventory & Cash Flow KPI to optimize & protect company asset.
- Escalate & Drive decision making from LT related to Supply matters and spending.
- Communicate/translate demand forecast (market S&OP) to production plan & execution effectively by working closely with regional supply planning group.
- Lead supply review process with regional Supply Planning group to ensure short/mid/long term capacity and supply that support market growth and strategy.
- Lead supply related processes, visibility and communication as a result of S&OP within market within multi-functions and supply chain team accordingly.
- Ensure right level of supply at reasonable cost that optimizes inventory, turnover and safety stock by SKU by working with regional supply planning group.
- Develop/implement effective demand & supply consensus process to ensure stock availability and case fill rate as a key competitive advantage and enabler for KPI delivery.
- Manage supply plan & execution to deliver best in class customer service (case fill rate) in terms of stock availability and on-time supply from plants.
- Review/audit demand & supply master data and parameter to ensure healthy system setup and execution.
- Manage 3rd party forwarders to ensure right level of service and cost.
- Ensure quarterly/monthly demand target delivery in terms of Supply Chain POV.
- Define/deliver supply related KPI & target (case fill rate, supply related cost, process health check, etc.).
Business Planning & Process ownership
- Lead implementation of effective business planning process, role and responsibility among multi-functions that covers longer term demand & supply strategy, masterplan, relevant mid-term strategies & tactics, monthly S&OP in commercial side, tracking, root cause analysis and re-application.
- Establish/lead escalation and risk management process with multi-functions.
- Establish/Lead initiative readiness & planning processes in term of supply chain POV.
- Define/Lead company Dashboard & action planning process in terms of supply chain POV
- Escalation Management : The role will be a primary contact in ‘escalation issues’ and will be responsible for timely resolution (within agreed parameters), where external consultation is required they will be required to initiate and follow up until satisfactory consumers issues are closed.
- Rapidly build a scalable, agile, engaged and accountable team that is future proof and delivers business objectives, while enjoying their work. Recruit & develop high performers and ensure the “Dyson DNA” is strong within the team.
- Continually and pro-actively review, allocate and manage resources (labour, equipment, skills) according to the changing needs of the business
- Champion a high performance, accountable culture in line with the behaviours
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team: develop individuals and teams to be the best they can be and ensure a strong succession pipeline is established
- Operational day to day leadership across all Supply Chain sites. Accountable for people, process, assets and security
SKILLS / EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- Excellent analytical capabilities, logical & strategical thinking, effective communication skill including English proficiency.
- Knowledge and experience on 1) demand forecasting and planning processes and 2) End to End supply planning & processes
- Deep knowledge on overall supply chain in manufacturer POV and customer (retailer’s) supply chain.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP or ERP system
- Knowledge on MS office and other relevant software for forecasting & supply process.
- Track record on multi-cultural dynamic environments where he or she played a major role on implementing changes.
- Strong leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.
- Experience of running S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process with Multi-functions and Managements.
- Hands-on, down to earth profile & experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience & knowledge on overall supply chain in manufacturer POV and customer (retailer’s) supply chain.
- Preferred to have at least over 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing Management
- People management skill & experience.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.