- Singapore - Technology Centre
The Senior Manager – Supply Chain Finance IBP partners with Group Product Development and Technology, Lifecycle, Category Finance and Group FP&A to drive effective product launch and portfolio rationalization.
From time to time, the incumbent will also work on ad hoc analysis and projects to provide insightful analysis for decision making by the senior management function in Dyson.
This role reports into the Head of Supply Chain Finance of IBP.
About the Role
- Trusted business partner to Chief Product Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Global Supply Chain Directors
- Integrate with Category, Go-to-Market, Category Finance, Supply Chain to drive seamless conceptualization to commercialization
- Be the key finance representative in range planning and steer product roadmap conversation
- Works with stakeholders to be voice of supply chain finance in business case, translate into financials implication to drive P&L and Cashflow optimization
- Strong input in Product Review Meeting, improve governance framework, embed fit-for-purpose KPIs and oversee the control environment relating to product transition (phase-in phase-out) and exposure costs
- Influence cost conscious culture into all cross functional teams, drive business case reviews, analysis of the cost and profitability to support decision making and enable sustainable growth
- Drive transformational projects and portfolio rationalization
- Review of key processes to drive process improvement
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact for demand risks and opportunities topics
- Build capabilities, attract, grow and retain talents
- Business Finance / Engineering or equivalent post graduate qualification
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in NPD, Product Lifecycle, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and knowledge in operational and financial KPIs
- Experience in rigorous financial analysis, project management and comfortable with large database
- Ability to understand concepts and ideas quickly and model data in meaningful ways
- Embrace changes and transformation, proven track record in establishing new process and governance
- Energetic, engaging, growth mindset, comfortable working in matrix organisation and challenging status quo
- Naturally Inquisitive - comfortable and willing to interrogate existing process and systems
- Proactive in proposing ideas to challenge status quo
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills, in particular the presentation of financial information to non-finance managers and directors
- Assertive and able to influence upwards and across functions
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.