- Supply Chain and Logistics, Data Science
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Work with Global and Regional Supply Chain teams to gather data insights requirements and to design and build data analytics solutions.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain leadership and develops BI technology and Data Science capability roadmaps for all Supply Chain functions; primary partners include: Logistics, Customer Service, Procurement, Strategic Planning, as well as non-Supply Chain functional partners such as Finance/IT.
- Manage the analytics solutions portfolio including the innovation pipeline.
- Work with analytics manager to drive digital transformation, training and adoption of solutions.
- Manage and hands-on work on designing and automating data pipelines, data transformation and modelling, and loading of data feeds into information delivery dashboards.
- Building analytical models of the input data using one/more of data modelling methods including for example, Regression, Time-Series modelling, Decision Trees & Random Forests, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Nearest Neighbour based clustering, Deep Learning, among others, as best suited for the specific requirements of a project
- Formulate supply chain business problems into advanced analytics problems in statistics, optimization and simulation, execute these studies using analytics tools and communicate insights to senior management and working teams.
- Work with analytics vendors/suppliers to match/qualify/launch solutions for the business teams.
- Maintains continued enhancements and augmentations to existing BI tools and supply chain technology solutions.
- Monitors and manages data issues and establish plans for ensuring data quality and integrity between transaction source systems and reporting environments.
- Spearheads the development of policies, processes, standards, and best practices in data and integration management.
- Develops and executes a strategy to provision business users with very accessible daily technical support answering analytical & technology related questions.
- Publishes periodic updates on status of various initiatives to all Supply Chain team members and key stakeholders in other departments.
- Collaborates with Continuous Improvement teams to re-engineer processes, software enhancements and KPIs.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Training team and Supply Chain leaders to administer appropriate trainings necessary to standardize technology usage.
- 10+ years of experience in business intelligence and analytics field. Hands-on experience in supply chain analytics is a plus.
- An undergraduate/master’s degree in business analytics, engineering or computing.
- Knowledgeable in data visualization and dashboard design. Proficient in Tableau / Looker.
- Preferably with hands on experience in implementing scalable Machine Learning solutions using Python/R/Scala/Java on Azure/AWS/Google
- Proficient in advanced statistical methods and building ML models including Regression, classification, forecasting, function approximation, optimization, deep learning.
- Experience in optimizing data architecture, data pipelines and data models.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud based big data platforms and tools such as Hadoop/Spark/ HANA etc. to deploy and productionize ML solutions
- Understands the functional and technical design/architecture of ERP/TMS/WMS/EDI technologies.
- Project management and client engagement skills.
- Background in SAP ERP will be a plus.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.