- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
The Cyber Defence Team are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre capabilities. They ensure Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently across all of our global locations. To stay one step ahead of the threats, actionable intelligence is crucial to provide a tactical advantage in our ability to respond and design world class countermeasures.
About the role
The major focus of this role is to establish a new Dyson threat intelligence and vulnerability management capability ensuring our cyber defence and risk teams effectively use bespoke intelligence products and vulnerability management services to build world class defence capabilities (across enterprise IT, ICS/OT environments) and respond to complex cyber related incidents.
As a leader, you will develop processes for requirements management, threat analysis and dissemination of actionable intelligence. In addition, this intelligence leader will also coach, mentor, motivate and strategically develop a team of professional analysts and intelligence partners. You'll build strong relationships with various stakeholders to deliver world class intelligence and vulnerability management services that drives actionable change, investment prioritisation and effective decision making.
This sort of operational excellence is achieved through our Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre vision. Your mission is to ensure intelligence is at the heart of the DCFC, through mastery of the intelligence trade craft, the data our defender analyse, whilst maintaining expert-level knowledge of threat actor tools and techniques to support immediate response, containment and recovery efforts.
You are the defenders of the Dyson network, the guardians or our secrets.
AccountabilitiesYour intelligence products will be world class and will protect our most important assets – our customers, supply chain and our intellectual. Your aim will be frictionless security, enabling the business to achieve their output and uptime goals through cyber resilience and a strong cyber security culture, whilst delighting the people who use our products.
Alongside the above, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership and oversight by setting the direction, people strategy, stakeholder engagement and operating model of the Global Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability function within Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre.
- Drive strategic, tactical and threat focused cyber intelligence to educate and inform senior executives on protecting Dyson’s assets from known and developing cyber threats at a technology and board level.
- Build global intelligence relationships and represent Dyson at trusted forums and official information exchanges.
- Manage and coordinate the effective delivery of intelligence, to influence the implementation and investment prioritization of technology capabilities, security controls and policy that improves the cyber resilience of Dyson.
- Lead the technical delivery of intelligence into global threat campaigns against the Industrial, Manufacturing ICS/OT sector.
- Structure relevant analysis on campaigns, insider motives, vulnerabilities and TTPs impacting Dyson.
- Implement industry frameworks for identifying kill chain, ATT&CK and procedural control gaps that adversaries are exploiting to continually enhance existing security capabilities to detect and stop threats.
- Develop metrics needed to communicate threat levels to Dyson risk leaders and articulate the value derived from intelligence and vulnerability management.
We seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of building and running intelligence operations at a global scale.
- A highly self-motivated individual with positive mindset & can-do attitude, and a strong believer of “Security as an enabler” to support business growth.
- Technical knowledge of the cyber threat landscape including global threat actors, attack types, tactics, tools and motives, and effective countermeasures, ideally in the ICS/OT industry.
- Extensive experience and understanding of intelligence processes: analytical methods, the intelligence cycle, intelligence collection plans, source management and information evaluation etc.
- Experience working with industry capability assessment methodologies and advanced understanding of the cyber kill chain and ATT&CK methodologies.
- Excellent communication and briefing skills at senior executive and board level – oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences.
- Significant experience designing, engineering or managing intelligence and detection technologies deployed on large scale enterprises across multiple platforms.
- Engineer mindset with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to deliver intelligence value.
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn’t work and what does
- Excellent organizational and leadership with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant intelligence stakeholders and decision makers through PIR management.
- Ability to evaluate & articulate risks, develop consensus, raise awareness and provide thoughtfully considered security solutions to various key business stakeholders.
- Ability to translate and distil complex technical information across all levels of the organization as required for the audience.
- Ability to effectively develops and manages all defined communication channels and relationship management with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ability to lead and manage a specialist based, high performing and multicultural team.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, commitment oriented.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.