- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology and resonate around the world.
The B2B channel started with our iconic Airblade™ hand dryers and has developed into a cross-category, multiple vertical business supplying solutions to businesses from international airports and global hotel chains to small businesses. Our future ambitions are for significant growth across categories. The Markets team sits within the Go To Market team for Environmental Care and Professional, partnering with our global teams around the world to understand local opportunities and working together to deliver our business objectives.
Please note that we do not offer hybrid/remote working for this position.
About the role
As our Senior Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to further your career in global marketing, working across several initiatives and product categories. You will work closely with our teams around the world and the Global Go to Market teams to contribute towards the ambitious global growth of Dyson’s B2B channel across categories. With a clear strategy to be delivered there are significant initiatives for ownership and delivering fast results.
You will partner with B2B teams in the different countries (markets) that we operate in, helping to shape commercially robust annual plans and respond to risks / opportunities in-year, as well as co-ordinating and leading mid and longer-term strategic initiatives. You will also partner with the global category and channel leadership to set priorities, support budget planning, and to provide global business updates.
You will be an active Market representative in relevant forums including, performance claims testing, creative reviews, RDD and ranging discussions, acting as the key communicator between our global and local teams, ensuring efficiency in ways of working. You will need to be able to confidently articulate what’s working, what’s not and how this is impacting the business, preparing, and actioning responses with cross functional market teams and other stakeholders. You will work closely with key stakeholders on campaign requirements that drive business performance.
- At least five years’ experience working globally on marketing initiatives
- Passionate about global business development and problem solving
- Strong commercial awareness, experienced in building business cases to show value of new project initiatives to multiple stakeholders
- Digital media understanding
- A self-starter, used to working cross-functionally, confident managing senior stakeholders
- Great communication skills, both written & verbal
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.