- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing channels covering the Great Britain and Ireland markets.
- This role requires an individual that is highly commercial, has a strong background in digital marketing and understands and appreciates that all marketing activity must be centred on lead generation and driving sales.
- You will have line management responsibility for two team members who will assist in the creation and implementation of the GB&I professional marketing strategy encompassing all trade and consumer-facing marketing, promotion and creative activities as well as driving Dyson’s digital agenda.
- Supporting the GB&I Director in setting the overall strategic direction for the market
- Create and execute marketing campaigns across all channels to raise awareness of the Dyson Professional portfolio of products amongst a wide range of B2B decision makers across all sectors.
- Drive sector specific lead generation activities to support Sector leaders.
- Drive a compelling programme of ‘always-on’ marketing activity through traditional and digital channels (e.g. social media, search, email)
- Develop and maintain strong networks with key customer accounts and internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction of our marketing plans Demonstrate strong leadership, coaching and development plans for Marketing team
- Digital marketing experience is essential to this role. We're looking for someone who enjoys working across a fast paced and dynamic environment, with proven development and coaching success.
- You will have held a senior marketing role with line management responsibilities.
- You will have a strong understanding of social media, website metrics, email marketing and search.
- First -hand experience of working within a B2B environment is also desirable.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines