- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Our commercial strategies should launch our pioneering technologies and explain why they are better as simply and clearly as possible. We’re constantly refining and redefining our global marketing strategies and campaigns to create customer and owner experiences that are authentic and uniquely Dyson.
Joining our Commercial Analytics & Insights Team, you will discover an entrepreneurial spirit that is motivated by delivering commercially beneficial data insights that will underpin our direct-to-consumer goals. The forming of this highly collaborative team in 2022 has created various new high-profile opportunities where you will work at speed to have an impact on our results.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Media Analytics, you will have a dual remit of leading media tech and media analytics. You will be responsible for the measurement and optimisation of Dyson’s global media budget using data, technology, and analytics.
For Media Tech, you will support our regional and local media teams to achieve their media targets and growth ambition through the right tech fundamentals and capabilities. You will support the development of the media tech roadmap and roll out with local and regional teams. From education and training, onboarding, and review to future-proofing and adoption of new capabilities.
These key roadmap deliverables include support of media account setup and digital tracking within existing and new channels, media audience activation in line with our strategic approach, product feed management into various media platforms, and evolution towards connected digital/offline attribution. All with the aim of driving the ability to orchestrate media technologies that support an enriched customer experience and drive the Dyson D2C ambition across media. You will also support the everyday ad hoc tech requirements of media teams globally.
For Media Analytics, you will work with colleagues in Group, Market & COEs, playing a pivotal role in building working relationships with key stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of the media-related data and visualisation requirements needed to meet the business’s ambitious growth targets. Responsibilities will span across attribution, report development & automation, insights, optimisation, and forecasting.
Success in this role requires excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, an ability to summarize results and present recommendations to business partners, project management skills, and a passion for continuous improvement. Additionally, it requires the ability to proactively identify opportunities to leverage data and technology to solve media problems, and importantly to influence and deliver expertise at a senior level throughout the business.
- Knowledge and experience in DV360, SA360, Campaign Manager, Facebook, digital buying platforms, and ad servers, plus emerging technologies within the media space
- Knowledge and experience in feed management, feed management platforms (Channel Advisor) and GMC/Affiliates
- An expert in advertising technologies such as DMPs, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, website analytics systems, DCO, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of using Google Analytics, Adobe, Looker
- A firm grasp of digital and social KPIs and metrics
- Competent with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, and YouTube analytics.
- An understanding of competitor media intelligence and implication of SOV on market share
- An aptitude for dashboard creation and pulling data from different data sources
- Terrific attention to detail, and very high personal standards when it comes to quality, method, and rigour
- Intellectually curious, tech-savvy, excellent numerical skills, brilliant interpersonal, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.