- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson employs over 13000 people and is present in more than 80 countries. While we are growing fast, we want Dyson to remain a start-up in spirit with the freedom of experimentation and learning, constantly reinventing our products as well as reinventing how we work, how we sell and how we support our owners. Research, Design and Development is the heart of Dyson products. Our people are focused on enabling hardware and software to work together, developing intelligent machines which understand and react to their environment to deliver superior performance.
About the Role
Dyson has ambitions to grow its business substantially in SEA, particularly in Singapore, which now acts as headquarters for the brand. You will play a critical role in enabling growth in Singapore by owning the media strategy & innovation, to grow the categories and the market’s burgeoning eCommerce business.
You will be supported by a team which includes individuals specializing in paid media, social media, performance marketing and analytics.
Finally, you will work closely with the eCommerce Managers to deliver on monthly targets by maximizing the opportunity within priority channels. These Include Paid Search & Shopping, and Retargeting strategies on Social and the Google tech stack.
- Media Planning:
- Working with Dyson’s media buying agency and category managers to develop robust through-the-funnel media plans that meet clearly defined KPIs, from awareness to conversion.
- Partner with agencies and platforms such as Google, Meta, Grab and Tik Tok to ensure that we are exploring new opportunities. Test relevant alphas/betas and work with the relevant local / global partners to ensure that projects are implemented in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that these plans are developed with clear insights on media and audience performance and insights. Post campaign, analyze the contribution of these plans to the business – from store footfall, to onsite traffic, to conversion rates.
- Work with creative agencies to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets per existing media agency SLAs.
- Forecasting and traffic for eCommerce
- Work closely with our eCommerce Managers and agency to build monthly forecasts and traffic plans which will allow the business to meet its targets across Dyson.com and key marketplaces.
- Daily trading and review of media with the aim of optimizing channels, where possible.
- Re-targeting and other ‘in market’ audience activity
- Work with our media agency partner and Centre of Excellence (COE) team to construct a re-targeting strategy that delivers a positive ROI.
- Take learnings from other Dyson markets and apply them if applicable.
- Execute and showcase the insights from the recently identified ‘in market’ audience test with Google / YT. Optimise this over the quarter with a view to making this activity ROI positive.
- Over the course of 202s determine what the optimum message mix has been driving to drive online sales vs. Dyson product message
- Leading a team
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate a diverse team so that it is capable of delivering excellent and “best in class” results.
- Drive commercial awareness within the team and the whole organization
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 6 – 8 years media planning, with a strong emphasis on digital marketing. Both agency and in-house experience with a strong consumer multi-national brand will be ideal
- Expertise in full-funnel planning, with a keen understanding of performance driven marketing a must
- Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about marketing, the digital world, and the opportunities they bring
- Up-to-date knowledge on digital trends and social media platforms
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal with ability to write copy
- Experience managing a team a plus
- Demonstrated strategic & analytical capabilities
- Delivery focused, and prepared to roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Self-starter with lots of initiative; ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.