- China - Shenzhen Remote
The role of the Senior Operations Coordinator is responsible for facilitation of wider China Operations cross functional team activities.
Very close interaction with team members of Dyson Operations teams and external manufacturers/suppliers is paramount to the success of the role.
Coordination and Arrangement
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews and Meetings – Aligning and Maintaining calendars and meeting space bookings
- Pre-booking and management of external event booking and coordinating activities for internal/external activities periodically through the year
- Scheduling and Management of on boarding and exit processing criteria for Operations Team members
- IT and Facilities Coordination of requirements and readiness of equipment as needed
Processing and Reporting
- Completion and processing of monthly ad-hoc claims and submission before the monthly cut off timing
- Facilitate Operations Managers to manage end to end Capital Expenditure
- Manage end to end SAP Ariba PO/PR/GR process for Operations team
- Assist procurement functions on operational tasks of localization, supplier management.
- Consolidation of monthly reporting and data sharing
- Tracking and reporting of Operations Recruitment progress
- Coordination and tracking of training and development plans, needs and progress
- Tooling drawing/CD management - this can be done by this person for now
- Strong communication skills in English written/verbally
- Proficiency in MS word, MS excel and MS outlook a must
- Fresh Degree holders are encouraged to apply
- Experience in manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Project/Program Management experience is a desirable
- Self-motivated, independent, result-driven, ability to deliver under pressure and in tight timelines.
- Candidates need to possess a bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in similar roles
- Team player with a strong level of commitment to deliverables.
- Drive problem solving and identify improvement opportunities to optimize delivery of tasks assigned
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and intellectually challenging work environment, being resilient and able to handle pressure
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.