- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The role’s focus is to identify and improve the results of repair and refurbishment processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction. The Sr. Operations Excellence Manager will report into the Director/Global Head of Aftermarket.
About the role
- Plan, organize, execute and continuously improve aftermarket initiatives that align with Dyson’s strategy and key performance metrics.
- Carry out advanced data collection and analysis for process mapping, develop budgets and cost analysis to determine project feasibility
- Drive value stream mapping to define “As-is Analysis” and the transition to future state
- Identify opportunities for action through financial and performance analysis.
- Identify key waste initiatives, including seeking out and eliminating waste in all service centres functions
- Optimise operations, recognise inefficiencies and work with regional/ market personnel on solutions to maximize productivity.
- Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously remove cost from our aftermarket network.
- Performing internal and external benchmarking, analysis, target setting, and publishing of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Developing new concepts in Supply Chain and designs for new or existing value streams, as well as optimizing and further developing existing processes.
- Taking the lead in transforming the Supply Chain and influencing the supply chain-related strategies of the assigned regions/ markets and functions by working closely with the relevant senior management.
- Coach and lead cross-functional team members on assigned business objectives, assist regions/ markets and business functions improve operational excellence
- Manage cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organisations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes.
- Provides expertise and knowledge in a moderately complex area of specialization. Outlines specific objectives and processes that are focused on generating innovative solutions to business problems.
- Create documentation outlining process improvement.
- Work direct with regional/ market team to oversee and ensure the latest standards are being incorporated and supported.
- Participate in special projects where needed/as deemed necessary by management.
- Stay current on all equipment, development goals, technology changes, machine improvements and system solutions enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Business or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
- A least five (5) years of experience leading operational excellence and/or continuous improvement initiatives in a process manufacturing environment or other relevant experience.
- People leadership experience of three (3) or more years.
- Experience leading and training field operations on LEAN methodologies.
- Experience leading KAIZEN events.
- Detail-oriented problem-solvers who is able to employ leadership, critical thinking and time management skills and can work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Knowledge of diverse business processes in a wide range of industries.
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures
- Ability to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact
- Experience in a variety of manufacturing areas (production, logistics, supply chain, etc.)
- Creative and change-oriented Continuous Improvement process skills
- Ability to work with abstract and complex concepts as well as communicate them in an easy to understand way
- Experience utilizing root cause analysis techniques (fishbone diagram, pareto charts, 5 Whys, etc.)
- Advanced communication skills to work in a team environment and lead through influence
- Implementation planning, coaching and facilitation skills
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.