- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 15,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world.
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future and will see more new product categories emerge. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy - our future is increasingly cantered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our EMEA Supply Chain team.
Our European markets have grown significantly in recent years, both in terms of volume but also in terms of the channels we sell our products. Dyson has an ambitious target to grow our direct to consumer channel, to enable this growth our supply chain needs to transform and deliver our products in a competitive supply chain environment everyday every hour.
About the role:
Reporting to the Logistics Manager/Order Desk Team Lead (depending on market), the Senior Order Desk Coordinator manages the end-to-end order flow for our customers’ orders.
- Retail customer order management: ensure EDI integration processed or orders created manually. Releasing orders for delivery in line with any allocations provided. Securing booking slots and arrange deliveries on time. Being the POC for Key Account team, 3PL and retailers on all order book issues - Retail customer credit management, pricing management, and management of related disputes/charges.
- Manage Retail order book with market & 3PL to ensure outbound capacity.
- Processing eCommerce orders in SAP, ensuring order correctness and completeness for delivery creation where not covered by the contact center.
- Managing any direct order queries, where not covered by the Contact Centre. POC for Contact Centre on direct delivery queries. Investigation and feedback on last mile failures.
- Direct and indirect reverse logistics management. Guaranteeing returned orders are completed on time, customers are refunded, stock is reconciled, and error/fraud in exchanges are fixed.
- Ensure Invoicing process is complete and on time and resolve related issues.
- Manage other sales streams: Proforma orders, sample orders, new starter machines, B2B.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Understanding of Logistics Processes and tools
- 3PL, Logistics and transportation Systems knowledge
- High organization skills and time management
- Business and results oriented
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- Strong Analytical approach
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company Bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.