- Singapore - Singapore
You will be part of the Group Finance Team for Global Overheads and ZBB based in Singapore Dyson HQ and reporting to the Senior Finance Manager for ZBB Implementation. ZBB is a strategically significant project at Dyson that involves substantial change to Dyson’s approach to planning, execution, forecasting & control of Overheads. It will enable a granular understanding of our cost base through the implementation of new ways of working, savings initiatives across systems & processes.
You will be a structured thinker with demonstrable PMO experience. You will be responsible for ensuring that each of the cost segment teams in your remit are functioning as they should be, with appropriate governance, policies & processes & keeping track of project milestones, costs & benefits within their opportunities. This requires strong stakeholder management across finance & non-financial functions at all levels. You will be comfortable communicating with different cultures & people, in both written & verbal forms. You will need to be ready to learn, with a willingness to embrace challenges and to be an advocate for efficiency at Dyson in the process.
About the roleYour key responsibilities include:
- Global Programme Management Support for the 19 savings Initiatives in Logistics cost segment, which is critical to achieve Dyson ZBS savings targets
- Operationalising rigorous structure to monthly cost governance process
- Key responsibilities include bringing in overall consistency and structure to project milestone, costs, risks and opportunities reporting
- Apply structure to all ZBS cost segments, providing support where necessary outside of their cost segment
- Work with other PMO Analysts to ensure that we are working to best practices & high-quality standards
- Support preparation of analysis and reporting for reviews with executive board, CFO, CSO & Market Teams
About youKey Competencies & Qualifications:
- Significant PMO, Project Management or Delivery experience (4-5 years)
- Highly competent execution of project management methodologies, frameworks & standards, including finance processes.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & presentation skills including experience in project / program dashboards.
- Good MS Office skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word & Project)
- Strong ability to gain trust with senior leaders
- Ability to work cross functionally, across time zones and cultures
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with a methodical approach
- Able to work independently and act as the workstream PMO lead for the respective ZBB cost segment team
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.