- Poland - Krakow Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
The aim of Dyson IT is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth, and success.
Dyson’s Global IT – Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Retail Systems Function – has end-to-end accountability for the strategic roadmap, design, delivery, and support of all business applications enabling Dyson’s global planning, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain aftersales and retail business processes. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team is arranged into three business and technology-focused domains:
1. Planning & Manufacturing Systems
2. Supply Chain Systems
3. Retail Systems
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Portfolio Planning, the PMO Analyst will be responsible for providing support across the projects and programmes within the portfolio:
- Design and set-up of Programme governance, including decision-making, design and delivery forums
- Management of the Programme transition plan, including milestone updates, risk and inter-dependency management.
- Close collaboration with and support to the Programme Director and workstream leads to track and manage delivery
- Proactive management of the programme RAID log ensuring that risks are properly impact assessed and mitigating actions defined and tracked
- Stage Gates – ensure these are reflected in your project plan and managed throughout the project/programme lifecycle meeting the Governance Process of the Portfolio Management team.
- Project closures – ensure project closures are done to a high standard, including all financial, procurement and resource reviews.
- Provide hands-on support to programme governance meetings and reporting
- Project document storage – ensure compliance is adhered to and ensure programme/project documentation are stored in the agreed locations
- Creation and presentation of regular status reporting both within and outside of the Programme
- Input to associated Programme status reports on behalf of the business function/project/programme for Manufacturing / Supply Chain
- Creation and distribution of materials for key governance forums
- Update Reporting Tool i.e. Planview weekly (or as needed) with your Project Status Report (PSR) ensuring quality is suitable for executive stakeholder consumption
- Update Planview with your project milestones and maintain these dates during the life of your project as this is included in your project reporting to senior stakeholders
- Quality checks of PSRs with your Programme and Project Managers
- Managing programme and project budgets
- Ensure Capex / Opex codes are created at the start of the projects post budget approvals
- Maintaining finance trackers and to align with the latest SAP actuals – investigate any variances and ensure resolution
- Ensure PlanView is updated with the latest SAP actuals and revisited forecasts (aligning back to the Finance trackers)
- Monthly finance reviews with Programme and Project Managers to go through SAP actuals and reconfirm forecasts for the remainder of the year
- Engage with Suppliers regarding their Invoicing submissions, queries and ad-hoc queries on billing
- Meet key deadlines set by Portfolio Management and Finance Teams
- Ensure successful year-end completion of all financial tasks
- Ensure resources are added to PlanView at the start of the project and maintained throughout the project lifecycle
- Update PlanView with resource demand changes requested by Project Managers
- Review resource demand weekly with your Project Managers to ensure any unfilled demand is updated and corrected
- Must have experience in standing up and providing PMO support to large, complex global organisation change programmes
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to operate independently to shape and develop successful programme plans and content
- Knowledge and experience of Finance. HR, Procurement, and related processes would be an advantage
- Ability to adapt plans and activities in line with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience with using PPM tools
- Pro-active and getting the job done
- Excellent communicator
- Stakeholder Engagement at all levels
- Team player and work independently
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Performance-related bonus
- Life assurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee, and tea
- Cafeteria benefits, wellness programme, cinema tickets, multisport card, etc.
- Dyson on-site canteen with discounted meals
- Employee medical cover, with the opportunity to buy cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.