- Singapore - Singapore
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the roleThe Portfolio Planning Analyst coordinates data analysis and reporting for portfolio planning. The role will work with other parts of the Estates team and the business to ensure lease and occupancy data is accurate and up to date and to understand how it is changing over time.
- Support development of strategy reports
- Undertake data analysis required to develop portfolio strategies on regional and global basis
- Create and manage regular portfolio reporting, including data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Maintain records and manage information flow, gathering portfolio data and translating into management information
- Respond to requests for reporting requirements from senior stakeholders
- Work with other teams, for example Estates Operations and Finance, to ensure data required for reporting is up to date and accurate
- Support business case development. Act as key link with finance to build financial case for SteerCo recommendations and approvals
- Coordinate collection of lease data to ensure it is kept up to date and the lease administration system reflects the current position of the portfolio
- Coordinate and analyse data relating to business requirements, forecasts, supply/demand, utilisation data, facility information, resourcing trends, cost, lease and market data to baseline portfolio performance and enable measurement against key metrics
- Work with finance to understand discrepancies in budget and forecast data and coordinate requests for information where required
About youPerson Specification / Core Competencies:
- Business analysis – relevant experience in a dynamic and transformational business environment
- Data interpretation – Ability to process data, identify exceptions in large data sets and recognise themes or trends
- Data Presentation – Strong analytical, writing and presentational skills, including the ability to interpret, summarise and present complex information for different audiences. Advanced Excel skills
- Managing Priorities – an ability to plan and prioritise workload, manage complex activities and meet deadlines
- Team Player - an ability to work flexibly as part of a team to deliver initiatives
- Communication - strong communicator and capable of influencing people and facilitating progress. Be comfortable communicating at all levels of the business, up to C-Suite
- Self-starter - proactive and capable of working at pace, use initiative to resolve problems.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a related business field is desirable
- Circa 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of analysing data and then being able to make recommendations and commercial decisions based on your findings
- Corporate real estate experience is desirable
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.