- Singapore - Singapore
Working as part of the Legal Compliance & Ethics Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will take the lead on privacy compliance matters and activities across all of Dyson’s business and operations in the APAC region. You will also have the opportunity to support on global projects and initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Privacy, you will provide prompt and professional advice to stakeholders on privacy compliance requirements to ensure that personal data is collected and used legally, ethically and responsibly.
About the role
- As a subject matter expert, provide prompt and professional privacy compliance advice to stakeholders across all of Dyson’s business and operations, with a focus on the APAC region.
- Act as the first point of contact for privacy-related matters escalated by stakeholders in the APAC region. This includes supporting stakeholders with the resolution of potential privacy incidents.
- Support the Global Privacy Team’s ongoing privacy compliance activities. This includes undertaking privacy assessments with stakeholders, planning and undertaking visits to Dyson Markets in the APAC region to assess privacy compliance and delivering training.
- Proactively monitor and analyse evolving laws, rules, regulations and guidance to help Dyson to maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
- Experience in a legal, compliance, auditing, risk management or governance role (at least 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of privacy and data protection laws and requirements in the APAC region and other key privacy-related regimes globally. This should be demonstrated with an appropriate qualification (e.g. CIPM, CIPP/E or CIPP/A).
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders regionally or globally.
- Confidence in interpreting and applying legislation, advising on compliance requirements or working with risk or governance frameworks, policies or procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.