- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The role will be responsible for building tools and processes that will allow the Supply Chain group to plan, coordinate, and execute the work. The incumbent will be responsible for a portfolio of projects and collaborate with business partners from across the organisation.
About the role
- Responsible for Supply Chain portfolio management on Transformation and/or Strategic programmes to achieve the desired outcome in alignment with designed regions/ functions strategic plan.
- Develop and manage designated Supply Chain initiatives roadmap by collaboration with regions/ functions Teams.
- Lead cross-functional teams in project assessment, proposal development and organise presentation to stakeholders to make strategic decision.
- Drive strategic and complex operational projects and lead cross-functional project teams in different geographical locations.
- Drive the definition of the programme scope, timeline and organisation structure.
- Develops business design and solution requirements and subsequently helps with their prioritization by working with business partners
- Contributes to or guides the development of project work plans by estimating work effort for requirements analysis activity and reporting clear and accurate work status
- Deliver programmes and/or projects on schedule, on budget with quality enabling full user adoption and full business value realisation.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and oversight across the programme and/or projects, including communicating key messages, priorities and actions to the team.
- Leads, organises, directs, manages and controls inter-related programme activities for transformation and/or strategic programs with major cross-functional impact and benefits.
- Sets programme management routines, creates, monitors, and updates program plan. Helps establish work plan and assists with the staffing for projects.
- Establish a strong one-team environment that sets the tone for all members of the program, including timely resolution of performance issues
- Manage the project financial processes – drive the programme on-budget and identify/request/receive confirmation of funding for future phases.
- Ensure quality and mitigate risk by employing disciplined methodology, including monitoring issues and risks and driving timely resolution.
- Assists with resolution of project conflicts. Engages with senior management when necessary.
- Organize project meeting to drive deliverables to closure and problem to solutions timely.
- Manage information flow and team collaboration, both within Dyson internal and with external partied
- Analyses and shares program-specific insights and recommendations to achieve operational effectiveness and expected benefits capture. Assesses and measures ongoing impact and evaluates changes to key assumptions / planned impact.
- Effectively monitors, measures, and communicates program / project status to senior stakeholders and executives. Develops and maintains documentation for cross-functional, enterprise efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Business or related field. A Master’s Degree or MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in portfolio and project management with cross-functional matrix team exposure
- Minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing operations/supply chain environment.
- Proven track record in management of stakeholders/project resources/project budget effectively in a dynamic and matrix reporting organization including virtual teams.
- Strong skills in project management, organizational / planning, analytical and ability to organize project review/planning intensive.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- A proven dynamic team player with ability to manage multiple projects, motivate and interact with cross functional teams.
- Ability to gather business requirements, functional review and solution proposal.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated ability to interpret and summarize complex scenarios in clear and concise manner
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a highly matrixed organisation.
- Self-starter who can drive and execute against outcomes.
- Sound business and technical acuity.
- Focused and versatile teammate that is confident under pressure.
- Good influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Project/PowerPoint and ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Prior experience in Lean / Six Sigma is an advantage.
- Prior experience in Agile implementation will be a plus.
- Ability to work with abstract and complex concepts as well as communicate them in an easy to understand way
- Implementation planning, coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to work successfully with a broad range of employees ranging in level from frontline to senior leadership
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.