- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
About the role
This role is responsible for driving programmes and/or projects that require complex and highly cross-functional coordination within Global Supply Chain and specifically to address technology initiatives that represent the highest value and potential risk to our business. This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills while working with both internal and external customers.
- Define and manage all program and project activities, including, but not limited to: scope and priority setting, help shape and/or drive technology and/or product requirements and scope from business requirements, project plans, identifying interdependencies, risk mitigation, issue tracking, quality management, resourcing, training and communication planning.
- Understanding the cross-functional implications of product and technology choices on the customer experience and overall satisfaction.
- Provide regular and timely communication of program status to senior leadership and progress towards goals.
- Build and lead effective change management and communication strategies.
- Serve as mentor / advisor / decision-maker to project managers for the program for issues related to corporate politics, external politics, client relations, project quality, and project risk.
- Organize knowledge capturing activities at programs and ensure retention on high quality intellectual capital for Program Management practices.
- Participate in the development of project / program management best practices, examples, templates and SAP’s Program Management Methodology
- Minimally 7 years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects/program.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Experience in managing project P&L in cross-LoB delivery of SAP engagement
- Leading in matrix organization and without formal authority
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of SAP solutions of the consulting business processes and functions.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on program requirements and deliverables.
- Proficiency in key program management knowledge areas of Program Management Lifecycle, Benefits Management (Value Management), Program Governance, Stakeholder Management, and Integration Management
- Knowledge and competency in program management related areas of Knowledge Management, Portfolio Management, Organizational Change Management, and Deployment Management
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.